Puppies had their first pedicure today. Out of the eight, six were very cooperative. The other two are the ones who make all the noise–so no surprise there.
This is also the point in time where I am assembling names. Since the puppies were born the day before and on April 14 and 15 (two after midnight), we are calling this our Tax Day Litter!
Names we are considering so far are:
1. Carneys Best Deduction (Bess)
2. Carneys Rapid Refund (Rufus)
3. Carneys Maximum Return (Max)
4. Carneys Going For That Extension (Go-Go)
5. Carneys Lovin’ Uncle Sam (Sammy)
6. Carneys Turbo My Return (Turbo)
7. Carneys Filing Just In Time (Filer)
8. Carneys Better than A 401K (KK)
9. Carneys Me and the IRS (Iris)
10. Carneys Sugar Sweet Asset (Sugar)
11.Carneys Purest Profit (Essie)
If you have any suggestions to add–please do so!
Also, if you are so inclined vote on your three favorites.
They don't even have their eyes open yet, do they? I vote for all the names. They are adorable.
Actually as of three days ago their eyes are open!